JOIN OUR YFC STAFF
Saskatoon Youth For Christ® is currently looking to employ individuals who have a heart to reach youth in Saskatoon and area. Our staff need to be interested in developing caring and fostering relationships with youth and assisting in developing their whole person (mentally, physically, socially and spiritually).
We are looking to fill a position in school/sports ministry
We are looking for 1 part time person to assist with our Gymblast program, which runs through Sept-June.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Are willing to sign the Youth For Christ® Statement of Faith and Conduct
- Attend and are active in a local church
- Are willing to have a criminal check done
- Feel called by God to a ministry of working with youth
- Are creative, energetic
- Are able to raise financial support (through donations from individuals, churches and corporations)
- Are able to recruit prayer support
Please contact Kim Worthington for more info.
- Arrange for an initial meeting with our Executive Director and/or Ministry Director
- Receive a Staff Application Package (application form, Statement of Faith, reference forms)
- Complete and return the application form
- Send the reference forms to three people (pastors, colleagues, etc.) with the instructions to mail them back to our office
- Begin talking to friends and family about supporting your ministry financially and in prayer
- When the reference forms have been completed and returned, you will be contacted for a follow-up meeting