Travel Update

We just arrived in Vancouver and are waiting on info regarding our luggage. Our flight to Calgary is delayed until 9:30pm PT, so barring any other issues we should be able to make that flight. However, it will put us into Calgary three hours later than expected, so it is unlikely that we will make a flight home tonight, unless they hold our flight out of Calgary. We will know more after talking with the WestJet folks. A night in Calgary for the team is looking like a very strong possibility. Stay tuned and keep praying for health and strength. 

Corwin Thiessen9 Comments